Since looloo’s Random Hot Girl won’t dress up (or rather, undress) as Miley Cyrus for Halloween, we thought it would be a better idea to have a mini looloo contest that will last longer and have better goodies than your typical Trick or Treat.
You won’t need to change your profile picture to a giraffe for this one, don’t worry. We even added a little twist to this Halloolooween contest! No, that doesn’t mean we’ll give away dentures or broccoli-flavored gummies! That’s just gross. Or… genius? Hmm!
If you’re one of three random looloo reviewers we end up picking from our list of beautimous contest participants, pay attention. That’s because (here comes the twist) if you’re the first to get randomly chosen, you get first dibs on which item you want to win from our three prizes.
You can either grab the Photojojo Lens Set:
Be the risk-taker, adrenaline junkie, and thrill seeker that you are and pick one of the mystery looloot bags. (We’ll be giving out hints as to what’s inside in the coming days. It could be another cool gadget… or fake poop.)
If you get picked second, then you’ll have the option to pick from the two remaining goodies.
And if you get picked last, well, sorry buddy, you have no choice but to receive whatever is left of the prizes. Who knows, the other two winners may have left you that must-have fake poop!
It just takes one quick and easy social media post and a bunch of qualified looloo reviews (which you’ve already been doing anyway, RIGHT?) to join!
How to participate in this weird but fun Halloolooween Contest:
1. You can share the message below on ANY of the three social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) to tell us that you want to be included in our awesome list of potential looloo winners:
“I’m joining @looloo’s weird #halloolooweencontest! My name is [FIRST NAME + LAST NAME INITIAL] on the #loolooapp!”
• For Twitter, you have to make sure your account is public. You can tag us via @looloo.
• For Facebook, you have to share this post and add the message above. Make sure that the post or status message (not necessarily your account) is public!
• For Instagram, you can share this photo on your Instagram account and add the message above. You can tag us via @loolooapp. You also have to make sure your account is public.
If you were Mrs. Puff, this is how your posts would look like:
2. After you’ve done that, we will start counting all of your qualified reviews posted from October 31st to November 10, 2013! 1 review = 1 entry! Qualified reviews must have a photo and review text!
3. Want to add more entries? Just tag your friends (doesn’t matter how many) in a message following this format:
“Have you joined @looloo’s weird #halloolooweencontest yet @[FRIEND’S NAME], @[FRIEND’S NAME], and @[FRIEND’S NAME]?”
Same rules for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram also apply.
We’ll count each of your Step #3 social media posts as 1 additional entry (e.g. a Facebook post share and an Instagram post tagging your friends = 2 additional entries)! If you’ve tweeted once and tweeted again (whether it’s the same or different set of friends), that still just counts as one. We don’t want you spamming them!